The Data Science Interview – Classroom Assessment
- Send your data science candidate to a full day assessment workshop. They will be given a complex problem to solve that assesses their capabilities across disciplines. $1750 per interview
- Based on our classroom observations we will provide a rating of Data Science Leader, Data Science Expert, Data Engineer, Data Analyst or Not Recommend.
- Data Science Leader – technically skilled, creative problem solver, effective communicator, applies the appropriate data science models to solve various business problems and personality to work well with team and management
- Data Science Expert – technically skilled, creative problem solver, applies the appropriate models to solve various business problems
- Data Engineer – technically skilled, works well with data integration aspects within the assessment, requires more cross disciplined experience to fill a data scientist role
- Data Analyst – technically adept, creative with data visualization, effective communicator at translating data outcomes, lacks computer science skills, requires skill development and cross discipline experience to fill a data scientist role